We recently came across this stunning tree in Yandina Queensland. We suspect it might be a Jaboticaba Fruit Tree, however we are unsure. It seems to grow it's red fruit on it's trunk. Do you know what it could be? Please comment below :)
Picture
What tree is this?
Jaboticaba Fruit Tree
Jaboticaba Fruit Tree

Comments

23/07/2017 2:44am

I am not familiar with the name of trees. It is not my line of expertise. I can see that you might have studied a major in ecology. I can also see that you are a person who is concerned with the environment. I hope more people are like you who thinks about the welfare of our mother earth.

30/09/2017 4:04am

I’m also not sure what kind of plant that is. Do you have any more pictures so that I can share it with my friends so that they can identify it? My friends are students that major in Botany so I think that would be a great help since they are more knowledgeable than me. The tree looks really wonderful and I’m not sure what fruit it has. Additional details would also be helpful. For example, the place that you discovered the tree should be sufficient.

30/08/2017 2:25am

What a beautiful web.. Love to sit here...

Truly I know nothing about this plant! So I can't comment this somehow.

I haven't seen such trees before. Hmm, that's quite interesting for me.

11/12/2017 10:05pm

This Blog is really nice !!! I liked the post very much.

11/12/2017 10:08pm

This is really interesting & informative !!! Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.

13/12/2017 2:30am